MS exchange

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mpossoff, Jan 1, 2011.

1. mpossoff macrumors 68020

Hi I just intergrated ms exchange as a mobile me alternative.

The issue I'm having is when I open up mail it shows the folders that I have in my gmail account but it's not showing content within the folders.

How do I get the content from my gmail account into the folders?

2. shandyman, Jan 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2011

shandyman Suspended

go to settings, mail, then into the account you set up, go into "mail folders to push" and select the folders you want to sync and then go into "mail days to sync", then when you go into the folders in the mail app, they will start to populate the folders and sync automatically

sorry, missed abit out - "mail days to sync", set to no limit, then it will pull them all when you go into mail.

3. mpossoff thread starter macrumors 68020

Hi and thanks.

I selected mail folders to push however in mail days to sync I selected 1 day. The content isn't populating.

4. zephxiii macrumors 6502

I usually set sync all.

while in the folder, hit the refresh button, if it doesn't pull anything down then your mail must be older than 1 day.

5. mpossoff thread starter macrumors 68020

the content in gmail folders is older than 1 day and lots close to a year old.

6. shandyman Suspended

go into "mail days to sync", set it to no limit, then when you go into folder and refresh, it should pull them all. if it's set to 1 day, it will only bring ones that are 1 day old or less.