MS office for Mac Student Teacher $99

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
May 1, 2005
Just noticed the $50 rebate on apple.com. It's a great deal. :( I wish I had gotten it at that price... but here's to others hopefully benefiting from this rebate!

bodeh6

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2005
At my school, Wayne State University, I am going to get Office 2004 Professional (which comes with Virtual PC 7) all for $68 shipped.

iHacker

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2005
I love being a kid and getting discounted on things! But man Midle Schoolers need the educational discount to!!! I love ou apple no matter what!

corywoolf

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2004
skubish said:
Its $42.45 at U. of Michigan :)
awsome deal,

why don't they have an apple store on the corner accross from the diag (the supplies store)? If you know what I am talking about PM me.

bodeh6

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2005
skubish said:
Its $42.45 at U. of Michigan :)
My sister goes there and got Office XP 2 years ago for that price. I was going to get it from there but after seeing if I paid $25 more I could get Virtual PC just in case I need it, I though why not pay the extra money.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
corywoolf said:
why don't they have an apple store on the corner accross from the diag (the supplies store)?
They seriously ought to.... Or else, one would look sweeeet on State Street, perhaps in the arcade or out by State Theater? :D

BTW, the only downside to those really low prices on student editions (the site license versions, not the rebated version on the Apple Store) is that they cannot be re-sold. They come as licenses and CDs or DVDs (at least at Wayne, they did -- when I was at U of M, they didn't have such a program yet) and they say pretty prominently that they are not for resale.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.