msn 7.2 for mac! please help me out!!! please!!

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by XxpikachuxX, Apr 3, 2009.

1. XxpikachuxX macrumors 6502

Hello fellow macrumors member. I recently purchased a brand new aluminum macbook. I am completely satisfied with my purchase, couldn't be happier. Although I do have a problem when using Microsoft Messenger. I think there is something wrong. When I'm typing, for every message i send i need to re click the window in order to send another message. Does anyone know how to fix this... Thanks in Advance..

2. Cboss macrumors 6502

Uninstall Safari 4 beta. The uninstaller came with the original download. This is a very common problem.

3. KillerMac macrumors newbie

KillerMac

Dude I know what you mean Microsoft messenger sucks on a Mac. But if you think about it, it makes perfect seance Windows hates mac so they are not going to spend time developing or fixing their messenger problems for mac.
    So here is what you do 1) delete that garbage lol 2) Download "Adium" its free and works 100% with msn, yahoo, and much much more.

4. alumac macrumors member

I disagree. Microsoft did a lot of work with Office 2008. Granted it isn't as smooth as iWork. But they do put some effort into developing for the Mac.

5. the vj macrumors 6502a

I have 4 macs and Msn works differntly on each of them. In one of them ll my blocked contacts still visible, even I upgraded Msn they still visible and does not allowme to delete them.

6. eleven59 macrumors regular

eleven59

ive only been able to delete a handful of blocked contacts from the blocked list... cant figure out any pattern to it...

7. sn00pie macrumors 6502a

sn00pie

There is no problem with Messenger for Mac if you have upgraded to the final version of Safari 4.

8. mhnajjar macrumors 6502a

mhnajjar

Yeah, the issue was with the BETA version of Safari. The final released version is perfect with MSN (no issues what so ever) :)