MSN:Mac Version 7 Blocks Random Contacts?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by micronerd01, Aug 5, 2010.

1. micronerd01 macrumors newbie

I have MSN:Mac 7. For some reason, it's blocked my newly added contacts. When right clicking, the area where "unblock" should be, reads "block". I have tried blocking and then unblocking. I have encountered this problem before, and blocking and unblocking worked then. Now, I cannot block those contacts, thus being unable to unblock them. If anyone has a solution to this, please let me know. All help is appreciated! ^_^

2. altvamp, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2011

altvamp macrumors newbie

Random blocking of contacts

Hi, i don't use a Mac but i have the same problem with the latest versions on Windows. When i add new contacts it sometimes adds them as blocked (but to unblock them you have first click block and then unblock as the unblock option is not there). Also sometimes contacts that were not blocked randomly get blocked in the same fashion, it's crazy because it means I'm unknowingly blocking people and often don't realise for some time, sadly i don't have a solution apart from perhaps using Yahoo instead. Oh and this isn't the only thing in the new versions of Windows Live that seems to be messed up or an annoyance. Saving attachments and photos does not work on some machines and instead saves a file with a long name and no extension and the grouping of similar subject messages is a pain, it often groups unrelated emails and it's really hard to reply, i keep replying to my self!