msn messanger wont send the messages

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by crazypinkcrayon, Jan 23, 2008.

1. crazypinkcrayon macrumors newbie

every time I sign in and try to talk to someone using what is now called "windows live messenger" version 6.0.3 it sends me back with an error message of "The following message could not be delivered"

so i downloaded adium, every time it lets me sign in but says "Message could not be sent because a connection error occurred" so this program has also failed

thhen i went for amsn- just after i type a message in it displays a "window with *username* has become inactived and is closed" then it will say mesage undelieverable... then it will say *username* joined converstation but no actual messages

PLEASE help me i just want one of these versions to work so i can not have to use ebuddy.com on my web window

2. officerdick macrumors regular

From where are you trying to send messages. MSN could be blocked, if you are on a school. Though you can always use the faithful webmessenger
    www.webmessenger.msn.com

3. crazypinkcrayon thread starter macrumors newbie

i'm on my college's network but like last night it all worked and then today i just wont, its the dorm access so they dont block fun stuff usually