MSN Messenger for Mac? New GOOD version?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Dream.Finder, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Dream.Finder macrumors member

Hello all,

I am looking for a new good version of MSN Messenger for Mac that has good interface, webcam, nudges, pleasant to the eye, etc. I have download Microsoft Messenger (I think that's the official one, but I don't like it so much), that one with the Duck as it's application icon but I forget it's name, and aMSN, but I don't like how the interface is that much.

Is there ANY MSN that's good for a Mac? I wouldn't mind Microsoft Messenger if it was more like it's corporate version... but for the life of me I cannot find anywhere I can create an account for it... shouldn't it be able to just let me use my normal MSN address on it? I am confused, someone please help with finding a decent MSN software!:apple:

Thanks!

2. Dream.Finder thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for that info.

Does anyone know how to create a corporate account on Microsoft Mac: Messenger? It seems that it has cams and such. Also, on an unrelated note how do I stop my free trail of MobileMe?

3. nadyne macrumors 6502a

You need to work for a company that uses Office Communicator Server. Then you'll be able to do webcam chats with others who are connected to the same Office Communicator Server.

Regards,
    Nadyne.

4. iWoz macrumors 6502a

iWoz

If you're keen on the MS messenger, they should be releasing an official public beta in March which should suppport A/V