MSNBC Article: What should the next iPhone have?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Prof., Apr 8, 2008.

1. Prof. macrumors 601

Prof.

Story

2. eBay macrumors member

If you've seen one prediction thread about the 3G iPhone, iPhone2, iPhone whatever you wanna call it then you've seen them all....*yawn*

3. m477h3w macrumors 6502

Thanks for posting the link, interesting article. Why do they want a physical keyboard so much?!?! Personally I would HATE that, the touch screen is amazing, and with a little practice I can type faster than on any other phone :D Adding a crappy slide out keyboard, apart from being tacky, would be like admitting the touch screen is insufficient :rolleyes:

4. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

If its not git MMS, video capture and Bluetooth file transfer capability then its Android FTW!

5. essential macrumors regular

GPS is one of the main selling points for me. I want 3G, but I also want GPS, if the new iPhone didn't have GPS then I would have to seriously consider waiting again, which is a shame:

Why would there be a monthly fee? When you pay a monthly fee, isn't that for live/updated traffic information? I know many GPS devices just have the maps and I know the use of the GPS system itself is free, there are no monthly fees. If Apple includes a GPS they better not force us to pay a $10 a month fee to use the GPS. The use of the GPS should be free, and there should be an optional fee to get extras such as live/updated traffic information and possibly turn by turn directions. I would be so mad if they included it an required a fee to use it.