Multi device stand AND charger

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by davidgnomo, Sep 20, 2016.

1. davidgnomo, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016

davidgnomo macrumors 6502a

davidgnomo

Well, the title says it all : I'm looking for something to keep near my bed and capable to charge my Apple Watch, my iPhone and my iPad at the same time ... I don't even know if such an instrument exists, can anybody help ? iPad is a 9.7 Pro and iPhone is a 6 Plus (42 mm series 2 AW)

2. icewolf247 macrumors regular

3. niijonodhg macrumors regular

niijonodhg

Would be interested in this also, so tagging the post. Best solution I've found so far is a stand that holds my iPhone/Apple Watch.

4. japtor macrumors regular

5. icewolf247 macrumors regular

I looked at various Amazon third party items and realised just how bad their review system now is with so many "unbiased" reviews that are made by those who got products at a discount or free

Never seen a bad review on these paid for reviews, wonder why...

6. TheIntruder macrumors 6502a

TheIntruder

The "unbiased" freebie reviews have gotten out of hand.

This is what Fakespot thinks.

7. icewolf247 macrumors regular

Never seen that site before but it's useful. I was going to buy an Archeer stand but noticed basically all of the reviews are from discounted and it reflects as much on Fakespot

8. japtor macrumors regular

Yeah there's a lot of reviews like that with Apple device peripherals and cables, they make the overall ratings kinda useless. I basically just skip to the end of any 5 star reviews looking for that discount/free for review sentence or just look for the low reviews first.

In any case I took a chance and tossed that Oittm one in with my last Amazon order, hopefully it doesn't burn down my house. I saw it on some video reviews and it seemed ok enough, although I'm sure those were all given away for free too.

9. japtor macrumors regular