Multi-Pass Not Working

Discussion in 'iPod' started by The Toon Master, Sep 9, 2007.

1. The Toon Master macrumors 6502

I recently bought a multi pas for "The Soup", and a new ep came up(Boguht 8/31, 9/7 now up), but when i click to download new ep, it doesn't download it.., anyone havin same prob?

2. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

3. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

I assume you properly identified yourself:

5e_037MultiPass.jpg

Anyway... are you saying that you did a Store->Check for Purchases... and nothing happened? Also, is this the second episode, or have other ones in the season downloaded fine?

4. mmt3240 macrumors newbie

I have the exact same problem with the Soup. Episode 08/31 downloaded fine. I can see episode 09/07 is available but I can't download it. I've logged in and out of my account, I've also clicked on Store...Check for Purchases, which says 'All purchases have been downloaded for this account'. I've looked at the Manage Passes page which says 'Available: 1 of 8 episodes', with no expiry date given (I only bought the multi-pass last week anyway). I emailed Apple yesterday but no answer as of yet.

5. The Toon Master thread starter macrumors 6502

In the same boat as this user..

6. The Toon Master thread starter macrumors 6502

7. anonmill macrumors member

anonmill

I am glad I am not alone....

I am having the same issue. Typically I can download my new episodes of The Soup via Multi-Pass the Saturday or Sunday after the new episodes air (typically Friday). The episode from two weeks ago (8/31, or ep. 58) was delayed until the following Monday or Tuesday (can't remember exactly), despite it being available for individual purchase. Now it is going on Thursday this week and I am still waiting for last weeks show (9/07 or ep. 59). I have written Apple about it, but it still isn't downloading like it should. Anyone else had luck getting it yet?

8. The Toon Master thread starter macrumors 6502

Still not working!!

Fortunatly it wasn't that great an ep

9. anonmill macrumors member

anonmill

Finally!

As of this morning ep 9/7/07 AND 9/14/07 where available for download via Multi-Pass. I received the email this morning and am currently downloading oth episodes, its about time. I wonder what the hang up was.