Multi-tasking - do you close your apps?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ero87, Jun 23, 2010.

1. ero87 macrumors 65816

ero87

So I've been playing with my new iPhone 4, and when I double-tap the home button I'm surprised to see every app i've had open on the app-switcher. I definitely don't need these all to be open, and I'm concerned it'll bog down my phone. How are you all handling this issue? Are you just not worrying about it? Do you quit your apps right after you're done with them? (I was really just planning to use multi-tasking for the occasional Pandora use...)

2. Cambot macrumors regular

I closed them in a demo to my girlfriend, and then once I think was an OCD tic. Most of the time I forget that they're even their, I do like having the most often used apps there since things are buried in folders and I forget what's where.

3. noty macrumors member

noty

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

No, I don't close any apps and I haven't noticed any performance issues at all. To me multitasking works best if I don't babysit it by manually closing apps. But then I've only been using IOS 4 for a few days so I guess my opinion could change after more use.