Multi-Touch Trackpad Update problem

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by JackyNgai, Jun 26, 2009.

1. JackyNgai macrumors newbie

anyone had this problem?

Attached Files:

2. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

3. Gav Mack macrumors 68020

Gav Mack

With my old XP bootcamp very often when using the touchpad running on battery power. Since I installed 7 RC - none!

4. JackyNgai thread starter macrumors newbie

I installed WinXP sp2 sp3 and Vista Sp1 and Win 7 7000, 7057, 7100, 7137, 7201. Installed the bootcamp come with CD was no problem. The problem was after i updated the Multi-Touch Trackpad Update for Windows XP & Vista v1.0 from apple software update. then blue screen.

5. JackyNgai thread starter macrumors newbie

I replace the applemtp.sys file from cd. The blue sreen will fixed. But i cant use the two fingers right click.

6. Gyrferret macrumors regular

Gyrferret

For me, I have to use THREE fingers and physically click in order to get a "right click". Maybe that works for you too...

7. dfuzzion macrumors newbie

i also have the EXACT some problem... so i think the new trackpad update driver is USELESS !!...

anyone have any idea how to fix this while i still can use two-finger right click feature ?

this is so annoying.. :((

8. cfttester macrumors newbie

New drivers will help you

I fixed the problem by installing Bootcamp drivers from the Snow Leopard build 10a380. However I have to admit, that the installation itself is very far from straight forward.

9. JackyNgai thread starter macrumors newbie