Multifl0w Brings WebOS-Like Multitasking To Your Jailbroken Device!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by STravisC, Jan 19, 2011.

1. STravisC macrumors regular

2. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

Click here for a 174 post thread that ran from August 22, 2010 through December 11, 2010. I found it by searching MR for multifl0w.

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

^ everything you wanted to know about Multifl0W and somethings you didn't! :rolleyes: a example why we like searching on MacRumors. ;)

4. STravisC thread starter macrumors regular

Get up on the wrong side of the bed today? I just joined in November, so i wasnt here for that thread. And i just found out about it. Chill out. Thats why i said i didnt know if it had been posted before!!

5. STravisC thread starter macrumors regular

You guys are touchie here arent you?:p

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

we are just trying to suggest you use the search function in the future. you will be amazed to find most things already posted. because of the site here searching is always recommended. Not to mention it's in the guidelines. anyway welcome to MR.

7. polobreaka macrumors 6502a

oh right. guys, he just joined in nov, give him some slacks will ya? poor noob doesnt know how to search yet. :rolleyes:

the last post in that thread was dec 11, 2010. so it had to have been in the first page during that time when you have already signed up.

do a search next time.

8. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

No, I didn't get up on the wrong side of the bed, did you? And you're the one who is 'touchy' (note correct spelling.)

You stated, "I dont know if this has been posted before but..."

I did the search and futilely attempted to educate you that this topic has been posted before. And when you joined is irrelevant, but it does reveal that you believe every topic discussed before you joined is unimportant and no one here has heard of it until you post about it.

9. wolfgang666 macrumors regular

one small question while we are on this topic...
    has anyone noticed any battery drain issues after using this feature? coz im sure it uses up a lot of processing power and animations to give you realtime snapshots of the apps open...

10. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

11. STravisC thread starter macrumors regular

I never checked the Hacks section until recent!

12. labman macrumors 604

labman

Sorry I wasn't aware that the only section that search would be useful was the hack section. :eek: myself and others always search. Sorry just not understanding the point. why not just moving forward search 1st. :D