Multiple email accounts in Mac Mail?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Applefanboy24, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Applefanboy24 macrumors newbie

I have a bunch of email accounts, 2 on AOL and 1 for my college. Is there a way to get emails from all 3 of those accounts sent to to my Mac Mail?

2. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

3. DarkHeraldMage macrumors 6502a

DarkHeraldMage

Absolutely. Just set them up individually and set your Mail inbox as where you want new mail delivered. It will put the individual emails below it in the hierarchy so you can view by the individual mailbox if you'd like or all your emails overall. When you set up more than one account it'll even add a header column to show which account it came in on. Couldn't be easier! :D

4. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

just add the accounts through the preferences (first place you should always look) and I think if you just typing in your AOL user name and password Mail will do the rest, however your school's email will probably need some configuring.

You may have to contact your school's tech admin for how to do it if it's not posted somewhere else.

5. Applefanboy24 thread starter macrumors newbie

thnx for your help!
    i have some trouble with my schools email, but thats something i can contact them about
    thnx again!