Multiple Exchange Accounts

Discussion in 'iOS 5 and earlier' started by Kimbie, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Kimbie macrumors regular

Kimbie

Can you have multiple exchange sync accounts in ISO5?

So gmail and works exchange?

Kimbie

2. Kimbie thread starter macrumors regular

Kimbie

thanks for the quick response.

Just one of my questions in the debate to move back to iphone from android.

3. 4thand10 macrumors newbie

I have multiple gmail accounts forwarding to my Primary gmail account. I have set up the Primary gmail account with a "Send mail as" for all of my accounts. This makes it easy to manage multiple accounts with one inbox at gmail.com

I have set-up my iPhone to send from multiple addresses with the standard gmail-other iOS setup (http://modernerd.com/post/535350679/solved-gmail-ipad-iphone-and-multiple-from), but this setup does not allow for push.

Is it possible to set-up 1 Exchange Account on iOS5 with multiple "Send mail as" addresses?

Google says "use your web browser" :( (http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?answer=138740)

4. preacherofrock macrumors newbie

This is my first post. Sorry to revive an old thread, but thought it may be better than starting a new one. I appreciate any help you can give me in advance.

I was brought here by Google, searching for a utility I need on my iphone. I have a few different jobs, so I have a few different email accounts linked to my phone via exchange. I would really like to find a way to have all of these exchange accounts linked to my iphone/ipad, be able to go to "all inboxes" and have the different accounts color coded. Is there a way to do this within the native email client? If not, is there an app to do something like this? I currently have four exchange accounts if that helps.