Several of the genres I have in iTunes aren't displayed accurately when I sync my iTunes library with my iPod. This is what happens. In iTunes I have a genre called Bluegrass, for example. I sync my iTunes library with my iPod. I then select Bluegrass as a genre from the menu on my iPod. What I get then is a a page labeled genres with my Bluegrass genre labeled on it, but not just one Bluegrass genre but dozens of them. I get a list of dozens and dozens of genres, each labeled Bluegrass. Most indicate that they contain one artist and one album. Some indicate several artists or several albums. But no matter what they indicate, when I select any one of them they take me to a page on my iPod that says "genres" on top, followed by a list beginning with "all songs" , followed by an alphabetical listing of all my Bluegrass songs. This problem also exists with other genres labeled Classical or Jazz or whatever (no, I don't have a genre called "whatever".) I've restored my iPod and trashed my old iTunes library and library.xml files. I've tried syncing manually and automatically. I've used different cables.The problem persists.