Multiple iPhone 4 orders? Keep coming up as eligible.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sayba74, Jun 22, 2010.

1. sayba74 macrumors newbie

Anyone getting this besides me?
    I can go to the Apple site many times and pre-order an iPhone 4 as a handset upgrade. It checks my eligibility (my second line on my family plan) and keeps coming back as eligible for the subsidized pricing ($299 for 32GB). I can order and get confirmation with my CC and everything. I can do this over and over? Will I receive all these phones? Will I have to pay $699 for the rest? Will they cancel my orders? Why does it keep checking my eligibility and then come back OK?
    Anyone can help with this? Anyone experiencing the same thing?

2. KingHuds macrumors 6502

Yes order as many as you like for the 199/299 price and you will recieve them all no problem. Hurry before ATT and Apple close this glaring hole, you are gonna pull a fast one over on one of the largest mobile carriers and one of the largest tech companies in the US.

3. Munitalp macrumors 65816

Yeah, its because it just checks eligibility and doesn't actually process the upgrade at that time. Apple will cancel all the orders if you do this though once they start actually processing and checking the upgrades. Lots of people did this and got their orders cancelled, some by mistake and some on purpose.

4. sayba74 thread starter macrumors newbie

I can't even figure out if this is sarcastic? Mistakes happen especially when everything is automated. I once had a year and a half of unlimited calling with no usage going towards my ATT (actually it was cingular) plan before it stopped. But I did have over 14,000 rollover minutes to use as a result.

5. sayba74 thread starter macrumors newbie

When would the order be cancelled? Its over a few days already? So this happens to everyone?

6. suryar macrumors newbie

Any update ?

Sabya - did you get any updates from apple. I am planning to order one more, but a skeptical if they will cancel my line or overcharge me

7. atomicbatteries macrumors 6502

Are you people deaf of stupid?
    They will not ship you a second phone period end of story. Cause apple and AT&T are definitely not deaf and stupid!