Multiple iPhones Can Not Verify With Apple

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by SkippyThorson, Apr 23, 2013.

1. SkippyThorson macrumors 65816

SkippyThorson

Hello all; for the first time in a long time, some friends, family and I are having problems with our iPhones. The problems we are having are all the same.

1) If we go to iCloud in settings, I get the message:

2) One of us gets a "Apple ID Invalid" message. As for the rest, if we try to download something from the App Store, we are able to put in our Apple ID Passwords, but then get the message:

3) Finally, sending an iMessage between devices does not work consistently. For example, over the weekend, a relative sent me 5 messages. I received them all as iMessages at 7:18 Monday morning. They have not worked since in either direction.

While it's not just me, a few of us are unaffected. One friend isn't having a problem at all. I sent him an iMessage, and he sent me one back just fine.

2. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

3. SkippyThorson, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited: May 13, 2013

SkippyThorson thread starter macrumors 65816

SkippyThorson

Thanks; I didn't even think to check there before asking. Excellent tip. I'll wait out the problem, and report back either way if things seem fixed or not. I would guess that's the issue.

*Update - Things did indeed sort themselves out. iMessage seems to be behaving again.*

Both of those are paid solutions to a potentially temporary problem. On top of that; the sites ooze spam to me. Furthermore, your account looks like one that should go to the trash for being a big expired can of spam.