multiple ipod touch questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hikzero, Dec 25, 2009.

1. hikzero macrumors newbie

1) since my idiot neighbors cant figure out how to use a router i cant get wifi @ home. so is there like a program that allows my ipod to be online if its connected with the cable and stuff?

2) what is a good website where i can DOWNLOAD mp3 songs for free? my limewire is not working over 4g wimax that i have (only for my laptop).

3) how do you restore your ipod with itunes to its current system settings? (becuase its so annoying to restore it after a failed jailbreak only to find myself readjusting all the passcode stuff, brightness, etc. i want to make an image

4) is there a product out there which i can buy as extra space for my ipod? like if i want extra movies but only have an 8gb i need more space. Something like a small external hard drive compatible with the ipod is what i need.

5) lastly i know this is a very controversial question and everyone will dislike answering this, but im relatively knew to apple ipods and i don't know who to choose on youtube for JAILBREAKING a 2g 3.1.2 ipod touch. i've tried blackra1n, and it doesn't work.

thank you all for your efforts and merry christmas!!!

2. Muncher macrumors 65816

Muncher

You would have to jailbreak I think. Not worth it, just go to a store of cafe with internet.

I would suggest you not mention this on these forums, they aren't particularly friendly to that stuff. But if I had to say I might mention *cough* port forwarding *cough*. :p

Can't say, jailbreaking was partly luck for me. I don't even know how I managed it, but it's gone now.

No.

Which iPod model do you have?

thank you all for your efforts and merry christmas!!![/QUOTE]