Multiple Monitors in Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by jerwin, Sep 20, 2015.

1. jerwin macrumors 65816

I want to duplicate my existing mac monitor configuration in windows, as painlessly as possible.

Right now, I just use one monitor, because I can't figure out how to manage the second, which to be perfectly fair, is merely extra space.

Screen Shot.png
    The larger screen to the left is 5K. The smaller screen to the right is 1080p.

Notice the offset. That's because the larger monitor is a bit higher than the smaller. But it just sort of works out that the mouse pointer doesn't jump when I move from one screen to the other.

Is there a way to maintain this unusual setup in windows?

2. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

3. jerwin thread starter macrumors 65816

Haven't tried. Not something I'm interested in. (It's an iMac, not a macbook)

4. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

Well. I have no idea what this would go on, since I don't have such configuration.

I think this might be related to driver issue. Other users in forum also post similar issue.

5. dusk007 macrumors 68040

dusk007

You set extend desktop and then you can arrange the position just like in OSX. There is no difference in Windows never has been.

6. jerwin, Sep 23, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2015

jerwin thread starter macrumors 65816

I sort of got caught up in Eyefinity. Never mind.