Multiple Questions: Set up browser and hotmail

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by leafsrule99, Jan 1, 2010.

1. leafsrule99 macrumors newbie

Hey Guys,

couple of multiple questions i have
    1) If i have multiple aplications open, is there a way i can automatically tile all the windows so i can multi task between them

2)I couldnt find any details surrounding downloaing of the hotmail folders from here. I have set up the Mail so i can send and recieve emails sucessfully, but my folders do not get downloaded. Is there a software that will do that for me?

3) Also for Entourage, i am able to recieve emails but not send anything, i have already done the settings as stated from earlier threads but still nothing.

Thanks in advance

2. John Doe 57 macrumors 65816

John Doe 57

That is one the new features with Windows 7. On a Mac, pressing the F9 Key (it may vary) will let you see all of the applications your are using. There is an application called Spaces that will let you do what you want, or at least come close to what you want:
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/optimizing-your-mac-workspace-with-spaces/

3. leafsrule99 thread starter macrumors newbie

I did try spaces to help organize some stuff...but i was hoping there might be something even within one space to organize...your're right this is a windows7 feature...i was hoping mac would have something similar

4. John Doe 57 macrumors 65816

John Doe 57

That is one of the big differences between OS X and Windows 7. If fact, Microsoft made a television commercial devoted specifically to what you are asking for.