Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kat.hayes

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 10, 2011
I somehow have multiple Safari windows open, each with its own tabs. When I view my Safari open tabs from other devices it does not show all of the tabs from all of the Safari windows.

1. How am I ending up with these multiple separate Safari windows with multiple tabs open?
2. Why does only 1 of the windows with its tabs show up on my other devices, though not the other windows?
3. How do I find all of the open Safari windows on my iPad? When I open Safari it defaults to the main window, though I have somehow found the other windows at times, though I have no idea how.

Thanks

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I somehow have multiple Safari windows open, each with its own tabs. When I view my Safari open tabs from other devices it does not show all of the tabs from all of the Safari windows.

1. How am I ending up with these multiple separate Safari windows with multiple tabs open?
2. Why does only 1 of the windows with its tabs show up on my other devices, though not the other windows?
3. How do I find all of the open Safari windows on my iPad? When I open Safari it defaults to the main window, though I have somehow found the other windows at times, though I have no idea how.

Thanks
Figuring out what you are seeing as far as "multiple" windows, as in how you are getting to them and switching to them, could potentially explain what you are seeing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.