Multiple UPS Trucks... what a bummer

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wnxgenral, Oct 14, 2011.

1. wnxgenral macrumors 6502

Camped out all day by my door, UPS gets here and they traditionally only come once and THEY DON'T HAVE MY PACKAGE :(

Anyone else in the same boat?

2. Zincous macrumors 6502

Yeah this just happened to me. I saw the UPS truck stop at two houses on my street, and passed my house right up. What gives?

3. efyou macrumors regular

Those other deliveries probably had a higher priority than yours. Yours says "by end of day" right? Those other packages had earlier commit times.

4. AlvinNguyen macrumors 6502a

They have made two deliveries at my house before soon worries!

5. Netherscourge macrumors 6502

Considering there's some 3+ million iPhones circulating around in UPS trucks today, you probably won't see it for a while unless you live REALLY CLOSE to your local UPS hub.

6. i-sidd macrumors 6502a

For those who have not received their iphones yet from UPS.

I have been waiting all day and checking the door every time I head something, but nothing until 5 min ago I saw the UPS guy but he did not knock in my door but at my neighbours and went I ran after him asking for my package. He said he does not have it but he said he would call someone else and check, he called the other guy who also delivers in the same route. Guess what, it was supposed to be on his truck but he does not have it, now its misplaced. I asked Gene ) my ups driver) buddy I have been waiting for this iphone and asked him to do something, he said that they will deliver it by today 7pm, I said hey I need to go out by 4:30 and don't wanna wait until Monday, he told me to come and pick it up at the hub.

I would suggest that you call up your hub offices and check where your package is. Hope this helps someone

7. ki2594 macrumors 6502a

ah yeah my sister's was delivered to my house at 10AM. Mine's still not here. hoping they come thru again. it said on the truck at 7AM- anyone else?

8. Zincous macrumors 6502

Yup mine was out for delivery at 6:44 am.

9. Iphoneness macrumors 6502

Iphoneness

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Yeah my dad's delivered around 11:00 and mine still isn't here.

10. bruceleroy macrumors member

bruceleroy

I actually asked the guy hes said the next day air packages are on a different truck then the regular deliveries

11. tmerritt530 macrumors member

That is the time when the package is scanned as us preloaders are putting them in the trucks. Most of the trucks do not leave until 9 AM

12. det2004 macrumors 6502

Yeah, my ups driver doesn't usually come by until 5 or 6, but today the ups truck came with my phone about 10 am. I wasn't going to complain about the early delivery, I was just happy I was here to get it. :D

13. tmerritt530 macrumors member

In order to make sure AIR meets service goals they are the very first stops on a truck's route, and are on the same truck as ground deliveries. Perhaps that driver's route is high volume in AIR and it won't fit in his truck so they do have another...

14. midnightfalcon macrumors member

i know fedex was running special trucks with just iphones on them.