Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mansu944

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 11, 2012
I have multiple watches paired in my health app from re-pairing the watch. Has anyone safely deleted the ones no longer connected to the health app without losing their move streak? My streak is at 207 days and I’m about 15 ahead of a friend do I don’t want to lose that and be beaten.

jbachandouris

macrumors 603
Aug 18, 2009
Upstate NY
Deleting them will indeed erase all data. I've personally done it and lost all my health info. Even a restore of encrypted data did not bring it back. The earned badges don't seem to disappear though, but badges hardly matter to me.

Reactions: Mansu944

jhfenton

macrumors 65816
Dec 11, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
My original Apple Watch shows up twice, and my aluminum gold Series 2 shows up four times due to repairings. (My former iPhone 6 is not listed, only my current iPhone 7.)

It is odd that they don't allow for merging data from old devices into a legacy data set. And it's odd that the same Watch wouldn't be identified as such upon repairing. (It appears that legacy iPhone data is merged with current iPhone data. I have 2016 weight, height, step data listed under my iPhone 7.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.