Multitasking Issues

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by JCA90, Mar 20, 2011.

1. JCA90, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2011

JCA90 macrumors member

Jun 7, 2010
    Hey all, quick question, I know there was a setting for Remote that allowed you to stay connected to iTunes when moving away from the app. I would fast app switch to Twitter or something, then go back to remote, and it would work, but now it won't do it anymore, and I cannot find that setting anywhere. I figured since it was updated for multitasking, I wouldn't need that setting, but like I said, It's just not doing it. I'm on version 2.1.1 of the app. So does anyone know what could have happened so I can go back to the way it was before? Thanks for any replies.

Edit: So, it appears that, it's not just Remote that does this, but also another app I have stopped multitasking, or fast app switching, whatever you want to call it. I'm assuming I just have to do a restore as it could just be an iOS problem, and not an app problem, although not all apps are affected.
  2. JCA90 thread starter macrumors member

Jun 7, 2010
    So I just did a restore, and still not working, is there no one else with this problem with Remote or other apps?
  3. zepman macrumors regular

Jul 1, 2010
    I'm also having the same problem with the remote app. It keeps "Connecting to library" every time I switch back to it. It started with the 2.1.1 version.
    I thought it could have been the little buggy iOS 4.3 but even when running 4.3.1 now I have the same problem. So I guess it's the app itself. Hopefully there will be an update to the app soon that addresses the problem.