Multitasking launch question.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by billdad, Sep 11, 2010.

1. billdad macrumors newbie

Hey there everyone,

Have a quick question. Does anybody know of a way to launch the multitasking box (the one which opens when you double press the home button) without pressing the home button, for example by swiping upwards from the dock? I think this would be a cool way to open it up, much like how you can launch SBSettings with a left to right status bar swipe and LockInfo with a downwards status bar swipe.

I had a look around but couldn't find anything. Any help much appreciated, thanks.

Bill :)

I have a jailbroken (obviously) iPhone 3GS.

2. Baggy Spandex macrumors 6502

Baggy Spandex

You should be able to assign that to a multitude of gestures using Activator.

3. billdad thread starter macrumors newbie

Hey thanks man, already tried that but I cant find an option/action for multitasking. Any suggestions? I also looked under "get more actions via cydia" but no joy.

Also on a side note what the hell are the icons called that notify you when apps need updating (little red circle with a number in it)? I want to skin them to go with my black theme but searching for notifications/updates/pop ups etc in cydia gives me nothing.

4. bmms8 macrumors 68020

under activator, its "activate switcher" that is the multitasking name for it.

i believe you are referring to badges.. but i am not sure how to change them, maybe someone else can chime in.

5. billdad thread starter macrumors newbie

OK, I set that up but it doesn't work. Maybe one of my other tweaks is interfering. I do have infinidock?!?! Badges it was, sorted that out :)