Multitasking on the iphone 3g problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by rm19, Jun 19, 2011.

1. rm19 macrumors member

Hey everyone, i have looked at all the posts and videos that people have put out there to enable apple style multitasking and i am now confused. I found a theme on cydia that enables it but, its way too slow. I have found zToggle, a simple on/off switch that changes the string the .plist file that some choose to edit. My problem is that when I edit the file, use the toggler, when I try to multitask, i can see that the app has been clicked but doesnt switch apps, it crashes my springboard everytime a try to "multitask" to another app. I can launch the apps from the multitasking doc but thats about it, I want to know whats a real solution to having multitasking on my 3g without the theme.
    If you need more info on the conditions of the phone, let me know. Thanks to all

2. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

You can enable multitasking with Redsn0w. No need for a Cydia tweak; although I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "Apple style". Maybe you could clarify.

3. rm19 thread starter macrumors member

well i mean the apple native multitasking, the one that the iphone 3gs and 4 come with now.