Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IvanX

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 10, 2012
I don't have iOS7 running on either of my iDevices (I have my reasons), so these are directed at the crowd who have jumped ship:

1. Is it possible to add a song to an existing playlist from "Now Playing" section in the Music app?

2. When deleting a photo from Camera Roll, does it offer to delete its equivalent from Photo Stream?

Both of the above seem (to me) such incredibly obvious enhancements, so I keep being astounded that Apple does not have them in the previous iOS versions. Thank you in advance :)

aDRock1154

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2011
Ohio
I don't have iOS7 running on either of my iDevices (I have my reasons), so these are directed at the crowd who have jumped ship:

1. Is it possible to add a song to an existing playlist from "Now Playing" section in the Music app?

2. When deleting a photo from Camera Roll, does it offer to delete its equivalent from Photo Stream?

Both of the above seem (to me) such incredibly obvious enhancements, so I keep being astounded that Apple does not have them in the previous iOS versions. Thank you in advance :)

I can't answer your first question, but I can answer your second. Deleting a photo from the camera roll does not delete from the PhotoStream.

AppleLova

macrumors newbie
Jan 21, 2014
Denmark
Second Question

I can answer your first question,
no, that is not a possibility as far as I am concerned.
At least not on the iPhone 5.
Just tried it.

IvanX

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 10, 2012
Thanks both. 2 more reasons not to upgrade to iOS 7 yet :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.