Music and video on an iPod touch...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by anti-microsoft, Jul 6, 2008.

1. anti-microsoft macrumors 68000

I'm sure that many iPod touch owners, especially 8GB owners, find the "Video" icon annoying. I say 8GB owners because of the "limited space" and like me, don't use videos that often. I would much prefer to have an "iPod" section like on the iPhone instead of Music and Videos separately.
    I know I'm just whining, because there is no solution to this, well, at least if you are a "clean" iPod touch/iPhone user and don't Jailbreak.

Do you feel the same?

Thanks,

Ams

2. sandman42 macrumors 6502a

sandman42

There happens to be another thread on this topic right now: link

3. anti-microsoft thread starter macrumors 68000

That's not exactly the same... This thread is intended for people to discuss this matter, etc.

Thanks anyway

Ams

4. ajthomason macrumors 6502

If you replace the iPod touch icons with just one "iPod" icon, there would be nothing to fill up the screen (well there wouldn't have been before the JSU). I use the video feature (16GB) so don't really know this problem. Can't you just move it over to a different home page and forget about it?

5. anti-microsoft thread starter macrumors 68000

I've tried that but it still annoys me... You probably think I'm a wierdo...:confused:

6. natezire71 Guest

I don't know what you are talking about. Just 'cause you have 8gb doesn't mean you have no room for videos. I have an 8gb as well, and I have 66 Family Guy Episodes(20-23min long an episode) converted for Premium Quality, and the ENTIRE Transformers movie (Roughly 2hrs and 24min long) converted with Excellent quality.

I also have 208 songs, and 1981 photos.

I still have about 800mb left. I'm saving that for Apps. :D:D