Music App Artist List Display Issues

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Tyler23, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Tyler23, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2012

Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

I am running iOS 6 Beta 4 on my iPhone 4S:

So today I performed a clean install of ML, then manually re-added all music back to my iTunes library. It also forced my complete iPhone's storage of apps and music to delete during the syncing process. Now, the syncing of my iPhone has become strange but tolerable.

However, in the Artist list of the music app, my Artists are no longer sorted by the letters of the alphabet. They are in alphabetical order as I re-add them, but the list does not display the Artist Letter (A,B,C,D...etc.) above the groups of Artists, nor does it display the alphabetic search function on the right side of the list.

Was not sure whether to post this in this forum, or under the ML forum, but either way..has anyone else experienced this, know the cause, or know a fix?

Thanks very much! :D

2. Tyler23 thread starter macrumors 603

Tyler23

Bump! Anyone?

Also, if I manually add a song from iTunes I my phone, when I try to manage my iPhones music through iTunes it won't Ven give me the option to delete the song via iTunes, only straight from the device. But the main issue is still the music app not showing alphabetical sorting or alphabetical scan.