Music app, keyboard 7.0.2

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by jonasdamn, Sep 27, 2013.

1. jonasdamn, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013

jonasdamn macrumors 6502a

Anyone having issue with listening music after 7.0.2? I dont know what Apple done but after that update scrolling in music app is lagging, screen becomes unresponsive. Feels like would be using android.
    Also keyboard isnt so smooth as it was before
    iPhone 5 iOS7.0.2

2. xConnerIdan macrumors member

Have you tried closing the Music app and opening it again? Also, try rebooting the phone, as I've just tried on my 4s and the iPad Mini, and I don't have such issue.

3. jonasdamn thread starter macrumors 6502a

Reboot helps for first 30 minutes, later it starts struggling again.

4. me7 macrumors regular

I've had the problem since 7.0.0, 7.0.2 didn't change much for me. The worst case scenario are song changes. If I happen to scroll while a song finishes and the next commences, the screen sometimes freezes for 3-4 seconds.

...and I've never used an Android device that lags as much as iOS7.

5. jonasdamn thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeh noticed also this. Damn I'm big music lover and Apple killed my positive music experience with iPhone.

6. me7 macrumors regular

In my case, it's an 64GB iPod touch. I bought it specifically for my music collection. The iOS7 music app feels like being kicked in the stomach and laughed in the face. Did I pay 400€ for this?!?

7. fteoath64 macrumors regular

fteoath64

Looks like you are from the EU!. If so, you might want to check the consumer laws to force Apple to revert the OS back to IOS6. The update bring you "defect" in the product which it should not do, hence, it was not legal from your perspective as a consumer in the EU.

8. me7 macrumors regular

I'd wait for iOS7.1 before taking any drastic measures. These freezes are bugs that can be fixed. I've already sent negative feedback to Apple and I'm voicing my opinion here to get more people to do the same.

9. GreyOS macrumors 68030

GreyOS