Music App on OS2 - Issues

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by GerWol, Sep 23, 2015.

1. GerWol macrumors newbie

GerWol

My music app on the watch (OS2) has a few oddities. 1) It does not have the circular volume icon as I saw on all reviews of OS2. It still has the horizontal line as of OS 1. 2) There is no 'Quick Play' option.

Anyone else with these issues? Any help/advise?

Thanks.

2. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Is the Music icon the new with white background? Also in the App you should see a Heart on the left and a check mark on the right of the circular volume.

3. GerWol thread starter macrumors newbie

GerWol

Yes, all the rest is as it should be in OS2, but for the volume indicator which is still a horizontal line (not circular) and the absence of the "Quick Play" option. Weird!

4. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Just for reference here is what the Music app screen looks like.

[​IMG]

5. GerWol thread starter macrumors newbie

GerWol

Thank, this is what I am expecting but this is what I have (I include screenshot that shows my software version is 2.0):

IMG_1076.jpg IMG_1075.jpg IMG_1077.jpg

6. damiensmunki macrumors newbie

When I initially installed OS 2, the music app had a row of recently added albums displaying album artwork I could swipe through (I'm using music on my iPhone, not stored on the watch), but it would not update when I added new music to my phone. The new music wouldn't show in the recently added albums section or in the normal artists section. I reset the watch and re-paired it. Now the recently added albums section is gone, and the watch won't retrieve any album art. Anyone else having issues like this?