Music app organization still broken in iOS8

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Evildude683, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Evildude683 macrumors regular

Evildude683

As stated above, music app still not organizing albums within artist in chronological order.

What gives?:(

2. Richardgm macrumors 6502a

Richardgm

http://apple.com/feedback

3. CasuallyDressed macrumors 6502

CasuallyDressed

Mine are in chronological order. I just wish they'd go back to having artist>album>tracklist instead of artist>tracklist. Some artists have a lot of albums and takes unnecessary scrolling to reach the old stuff.

4. Evildude683 thread starter macrumors regular

Evildude683

How did you get them to be in chronological order. When I open artist AC/DC the first album is the most recent one, I wanna see the oldest instead.

5. MrGuder macrumors 68020

This thread should have a million replies

First...I gave feedback to Apple when iOS7 came out and they are still not listening....

YES, the Music app is still the same as iOS7, it is a shame that Apple has not invested some time into the Music App but has neglected and shamed all who use it.

The only thing I miss from iOS6 is the Music App.

Hey, Apple, I have 106 albums from 1 artist in my library how about making the Artist tab user friendly. When I click on my artist name it's nothing but a cascading nightmare to get to the album I want. It's beyond crazy. I have resorted to using the More tab then Albums to find a specific album. More steps to get to where I want to be. :confused:

If you ever go into the iTunes store and play with there phones and iPads go into their music library and you will NEVER see any more than 1 or 2 albums by a given artist...this is just not reality....some of us have 50 to 100 albums by one artist and it's just a nightmare to use the current Music App. I guess they will never fix it.

6. CasuallyDressed macrumors 6502

CasuallyDressed

Ohhh, that way round! My bad haha in that case my albums are in reverse chronological order ;)