Music app skips all songs

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by iPhone4UK, Oct 7, 2012.

1. iPhone4UK macrumors 6502

2. rorschach macrumors 68020

rorschach

Are you trying to load music from iTunes Match on a cell connection with the "Download Using Cellular Data" (or whatever it's called) option turned off?

3. iPhone4UK thread starter macrumors 6502

I am using Wi-Fi and trying to listen to songs already downloaded to my phone.

4. ikarus79m macrumors member

You have to go into iTunes on your iphone and agree to the updated terms of service. Same happened to my friends phone. I turned iTunes Match off and then back on, that triggered the service agreement pop-up for me. But you could probably just try to purchase a song to get the terms agreement. After you have accepted the new terms iTunes Match should work again.

Wired bug. Hope this helps.

5. mac mac mac macrumors regular

Yeah, it happened to me last week as well. Turning off and on iTunes Match won't solve the problem. Instead of playing the song, click on the Clould icon instead, and it should prompt you to accept the new agreement. Once you hit agree, it'll work.

6. iPhone4UK thread starter macrumors 6502

Gave that a go, and what I've found is any song I've downloaded to me phone doesn't work but any song which is still in iCloud so to speak does. Very odd.

7. iPhone4UK thread starter macrumors 6502

All songs which haven't been downloaded work. Any song which has been downloaded just skips.

8. TJ61 macrumors 6502a

Are they all dubstep? That might explain it.

:p

Regards,
    Tom