Music app stuck on "Loading iTunes Match..."

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by SlasherKG, Sep 18, 2013.

1. SlasherKG macrumors member

I'm using an iPhone 5 running iOS7 with iTunes Match enabled and show all music enabled.

The Music app just shows a white page with "Loading iTunes Match..." and the bar underneath it doesn't appear to move at all.

Anyone else have this problem currently?

I've tried turning Match off and back on as well as rebooting the phone, but no effect.

I would really like to get my music back on the phone...

2. vtors7 macrumors newbie

I am having the same exact problem on my iPad.
    I rebooted the iPad and turned match on and off but it still says "loading Itunes Match".
    I even let it run for a good 20min and nothing changed.

3. SlasherKG thread starter macrumors member

Well I suppose that's a relief it's not just me.
    I guess this is probably a server issue with all the other issues going on.
    Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

4. Coleman2010 macrumors 68000

I'm having the same issue. I added music to a desktop iTunes and none of my iDevices or laptop are updating.

5. dmylrea macrumors 68000

dmylrea

Same problem here. I notice I turn off iTunes Match, kill the Music app, start the app and it pops back into "Loading iTunes Match...". I check the setting, and it magically turned itself back on!

God forbid that Apple posts something about overloaded servers so we stay informed what is going on instead of guessing...

6. xegitalian19xx macrumors newbie

Same problem here as well! Hoping its just busy servers!!

7. chipfiev macrumors member

iTunes Match has never "stuck" on me but it has been very slow. I have been having other library issues. Twice now my library has "disappeared." All of my songs will prompt to redownload but, if you look at the storage space on my device, the music has to be there.

This morning, my phone said it had 2 songs on it (instead of 2400) and the library was 2.8MB (instead of 20GB). When I deleted All Music, I got my 20GB back. I'm now downloading songs again...hopefully they don't just disappear again.

I called AppleCare and reported the bug. They said it was active and being worked on...so I guess Apple knows there's an issue here.