Music Collection

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by DJ Cue, Sep 24, 2011.

1. DJ Cue macrumors newbie

Hello! i am new to MacRumors and ive seen a lot of help going on. well i wanted some sorta feedback... i am a Mobile DJ and i have a pretty wide music library in iTunes i have a good 120 GB of music and i use Virtual DJ to mix to a Numark iDJ3 and sometimes i use my CDJ's. well the point im here is to get some suggestions on music i should have, like popular music or some not that heard music. Because the last thing i wanna say is "oh sorry i dont have that song" so i would appreciate suggestions on songs i should get... Thanks :cool:

Attached Files:

2. teleromeo macrumors 65816

teleromeo

If you have an iTunes account you can buy almost every song they request. Make sure you can access a local wifi network or use a solution like mifi to get online.

3. joelovesapple macrumors 6502a

joelovesapple

We should team up - I've currently got about 35550 songs in mine :cool:

4. Jmouse macrumors 6502

Count me in re Teaming up, I have 42776 songs all sigles dj materials.

5. DJ Cue thread starter macrumors newbie

Haha wow nice collection :D

6. philipt42 macrumors 6502

philipt42

62k here.

Why not go to here and just get the songs at the top? As much as the charts suck, this is what people will be suggesting.

7. Minimum91 macrumors newbie

Minimum91

[​IMG] of Pop, Rock, Metal, Jazz, Classic, Downtempo, Dance, Electronic, Minimal, Alternative, Hip-Hop, Intelligent D'n'B and many MANY more.
    50% is 24 Bit/96 KHz (or higher), 45% is standard redbook 16 Bit/44 KHz, the rest is rare stuff I could not find in lossless. I convert everything to 256 kbps when transferring to my 80GB iPod 5.5th gen iPod Video, since the entire library in ALAC obviously wouldn't fit.