Music God NOW in the App Store!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Compile 'em all, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Compile 'em all macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

[​IMG]

Hey guys, Music God is an app I have been working on with my brother for the past 4 months. It is a music library analyzer for both the iPhone and iPod touch. It goes through your complete music collection and builds some rather fascinating statistics about your music and listening habits. To do its magic, Music God analyzes tags of all tracks (e.g name, ratings, play count, date last played, date last skipped, track length, skip count, genre,…etc).

Some interesting statistics include How much would your music library weigh if put on cassette tapes, Which hour of the day do you usually listen to music, your current most loved album, shortest/longest track, and loads of others.

The app also has built-in Facebook and Twitter support, so you can tweet or post any of the generated statistics. Even more, it has automatic music video look up and playback for your top most loved and most hated tracks.

Hope you guys like it!

2. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

Very creative! Too bad I don't use my iPod. I just use Slacker:cool:

3. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

4. rhythmac macrumors 6502

rhythmac

he's charging $1.99.... which is $1.00 too much!

5. Compile 'em all thread starter macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

I am dropping the price to $0.99 for a limited time. So if you wanna grab a copy, then now is the time.

Naturally, Music God works best when you have your music properly tagged. And the more music you have the more interesting the statistics become.

6. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

I love statistics about my music, but cant say i'd want to pay 99c to see them.

7. icedmocha macrumors regular

:rolleyes:

8. Goldfrapp macrumors 68040

Goldfrapp

9. Compile 'em all thread starter macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

Some users are experiencing some crashes right when it is analyzing. This is probably caused because of missing tags, making Music God go bananas. We are currently testing a beta with a fix and will submit it soonish to Apple.

Btw, don't forget to leave some reviews in the store. it helps a lot poor indie devs like myself :D.

10. akiloo macrumors newbie

Looks kool and snagged one also!
    On my way to leave a nice review! :)

11. Compile 'em all thread starter macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

Music God is now FREE during the holidays. Go nuts!

12. qwert9579 macrumors newbie

I have been dying without this app! Please bring it back or someone tell me another app that is similar!