Music issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by shelb724, Sep 29, 2015.

1. shelb724 macrumors member

Hi, i had posted yesterday but cannot find my original post. My music has been stopping and starting randomly through my ear buds. I played it through my car's sync system with no problem. I happened to find an older pair of ear buds (they aren't that old maybe 6 months) and plugged in--same thing happened. The music actually just stops playing. I just hit the play button on my phone and now it seems to be okay (knock on wood). I am going to the Apple store tonight for a workshop on my watch and will ask about that.

2. shelb724 thread starter macrumors member

Update, it is continuing to happen. I am going to try playing music at home, maybe there is something at work that is disrupting me (i hate working without music! grrrrr).

3. selina_miller macrumors newbie

You can try updating the phone.Also check whether the problem exists with headphones on or while playing without headphone.

4. shelb724 thread starter macrumors member

My phone is updated to 9.0.1. Right now i'm listening to a podcast, with no issue. I also tried playing music at home through the phone itself and it was fine. I have another issue that i will start another thread on (i have the new 6S Rose Gold 128GB). Thanks for your help though!