Music keeps cutting out

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by shelb724, Oct 16, 2015.

1. shelb724 macrumors member

On my 6S 128GB. Its very annoying. I have had this problem since i had the phone but thought it had gotten better since the last update, but it just started again. I am taking the phone in tomorrow to the Apple store but just wondered if anyone else has had this happen as well as what your solution might be? Thanks so much for your help!

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

What do you mean exactly by cutting out (as in what is it that happens)?

3. shelb724 thread starter macrumors member

I will be listening to it, and then it just stops. That happened this morning--i kept hitting the play button and it would play then cut out. I restarted my phone but i don't think that should be happening with a brand new phone. I am going to the Apple Store tomorrow but just wanted to see if anyone else was having a problem.

4. chabig macrumors 68040

5. shelb724 thread starter macrumors member

network? Wifi shouldn't affect my own music though, right?

6. chabig macrumors 68040

Your network would affect your ability to stream. Do you mean the phone can't play music that's already on the device?

7. adamhenry macrumors 65816

adamhenry

Where is the music coming from? Is it stored on your phone or are you streaming it? How are you listening, is it a wired or a bluetooth connection?