Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MisterBigMack

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 23, 2012
Hi

I just got my iPhone 7 yesterday and generally very happy with it but for some reason all my songs in my library won't download?

They play fine (streaming them) but when I go to download them - they just spin and spin continuesly and don't download

I always download some music to listen to in the car so I hope this isn't a bug

Thanks very much

Ps- when an album finishes it just automatically starts up again - how do I make it stop? Or is there a repeat album button I can't see?

Colonel Badger

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2008
Hi

I just got my iPhone 7 yesterday and generally very happy with it but for some reason all my songs in my library won't download?

They play fine (streaming them) but when I go to download them - they just spin and spin continuesly and don't download

I always download some music to listen to in the car so I hope this isn't a bug

Thanks very much

Ps- when an album finishes it just automatically starts up again - how do I make it stop? Or is there a repeat album button I can't see?

I had the exact same problem when moving to a new iPhone 7. In the end I rebooted the phone and left it and magically it started downloading later. However I have another weird bug where there are two "blank" songs listed under "Downloading" that aren't doing anything. If I delete them, they reappear later !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.