Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Also can't shuffle shuffle a particular artist only. Its shuffle ONE album or nothing. So I have 18 A7x songs on my phone, It will shuffle only the 3 songs from Waking the Fallen, and stop! It needs to shuffle 1/18 not 1/3

And can't play all songs by an artist! If I have album A, and album B by Metallica, and 1 song from album a, and 5 from album B, tap song 1 on album A, It will only play that song, stopping without ever playing song1-5 on album B :(

"Siri, please shuffle Juno Reactor."

dontpannic

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2011
Orpington, Kent, UK
No, no. In post #24 you confirmed that it was a scrubber rather than an indicator but the post was made at the same sort of time that Beta 2 was released.

I couldn't get the scrubber to work in Beta 1 and I can now in Beta 2, I was wondering whether you were able to scrub in Beta 1 or not.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
No, no. In post #24 you confirmed that it was a scrubber rather than an indicator but the post was made at the same sort of time that Beta 2 was released.

I couldn't get the scrubber to work in Beta 1 and I can now in Beta 2, I was wondering whether you were able to scrub in Beta 1 or not.

Ah, ok. I was able to scrub (in beta1), after taking veeeery careful aim. ;)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.