Music stopped playing....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RiddlaBronc, Dec 11, 2013.

1. RiddlaBronc macrumors 6502a

RiddlaBronc

Not sure what happened today as I went for a jog. Opened up the Nike+ App and started itunes radio as I don't have a playlist set up yet. It was all good until the 1 mile mark where the music stopped playing.

I paused the run and went into music and tried playing the music manually with no luck. So I went into my own music and thet didn't play either. I thought that maybe the earpods stopped working but as I continue to run I could hear the app telling you that you are at a certain mile.

I also noticed my Signal was down to Zero on LTE which could have explained Itunes radio not playing. Anyways I continued running and about half a mile later the music came back on (not itunes radio).

I finished the run and went home. Still zero signal so I restarted the phone and all its good again?

Bug? Nike+App? Cold weather 40f?

2. T5BRICK macrumors G3

T5BRICK

Do you have music loaded onto your phone? iTunes radio works ok with poor signal but if it is disconnected for too long, it can't buffer far enough ahead to keep playing.

3. RiddlaBronc thread starter macrumors 6502a

RiddlaBronc

Yep, i tried my own music and that didn't play either. I could toggle play and pause and nothing. Until about 10 minutes later my own music started playing:confused:

4. T5BRICK macrumors G3

T5BRICK

Is your own music loaded onto your phone or are you using iTunes Match?

5. RiddlaBronc thread starter macrumors 6502a

RiddlaBronc

It's loaded into my phone as I don't have many songs just about 60 at the most.

I was also nervous about sweat corroding the headphone jack as I've read on here people having issues with that. I thought for a moment I was screwed lol.
    Everything seems to be working and back to normal. Will see how it does tomorrow.

Just reread what I typed and sorry for the confusion.

I was playing itunes radio then i turned it off and played the music loaded into my phone which also didn't work until about ten mins later.

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

Did you write the book of love
    And do you have faith in God above
    If the Bible tells you so?
    Now do you believe in rock and roll
    Can music save your mortal soul
    And can you teach me how to dance real slow?

Well, I know that you're in love with him
    'Cause I saw you dancin' in the gym
    You both kicked off your shoes
    Man, I dig those rhythm and blues

I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck
    With a pink carnation and a pickup truck
    But I knew I was out of luck
    The day the music died