Music Sync Issue

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by boltman519, Oct 14, 2012.

1. boltman519 macrumors newbie

I am trying to sync my entire library to my iphone.

In the past did only selected b/c I only had a 16gb, I now a ip5 32gb.

When I selected entire library it would still only sync selected songs. B/c we have two iPhone sharing our iTunes i didn't want to unselect everything and screw up anything my wife had selected. I would assume that by saying entire library it would just bring it all over.

At this point I have removed all songs from my iphone and verified that by looking in my music app. However when I click on music while plugged into my mac I see a list of 324 songs all greyed out with the circle/arrow icon next to them. What is this? And how do I get it to go away so I can sync all songs? Anyone have any experience with this?

Attached Files:

2. boltman519 thread starter macrumors newbie

Crap so sorry, this was suppose to go into iphone, no idea how i got here.

Sorry. Can an admin please transfer?

3. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

The circle and arrow is the icon that shows its actively syncing those songs.

However, I found out that with iOS 6, for some reason, it didn't sync all my books and it took several tries, before it finally did. It got very frustrating, but after a few unsung/resyncs it finally worked. So, you might want to give that a try.

I use iTunes Match, so I don't manually sync music.