Music tracks stop playing randomly

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Geekparrot, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Geekparrot macrumors newbie

I just upgraded to iOS 8 and now have a 6 Plus. I've noticed now that sometimes a song will be playing for maybe 30 seconds and then stop. After that, I tap on the song but nothing happens. It moves a bit so I know it senses the tap, but won't play. The only way I can work around this is to close the app out completely and go back in.

I've searched around and haven't seen if anyone else is experiencing this. Has anyone?

Thanks!

2. Ninerboy81 macrumors regular

Ninerboy81

I kind of have the same problem. Mine only does that when it directly connected through the car with a cable and after 10-15 seconds of playing through the car it will pause and I have to manually go into my phone and start it again. This does not happen every time but it definitely happens every other day or two.

3. fongyuen macrumors 6502

Oh wow, yes, I have the exact same problem, when my phone is connected to the car stereo.

4. Geekparrot thread starter macrumors newbie

Wow, I did forget to mention that's when it usually happens for me too. I think it has happened when not connected as well, but mostly when I have it connected via the lightning to 30-pin adapter. It happens sporadically so it's hard to pinpoint anything that's causing it though :(