Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drewfus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2006
Evanston, IL
Perhaps I didn't search the forum hard enough for this issue, so my apologies if that's the case. But anyway…

I've noticed an issue when I search for music in the Music app. When i search for a specific song, whether already on my phone or on iTunes Match, it'll bring up a list of albums and then a list of songs. If I tap on the song itself in the list, the song won't play; it will be highlighted in the list, but that's all. If I tap the album, it goes to a song listing, and then I can play/download it from there.

Has anyone else run into this in this beta?

rmeadejr

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2009
San Francisco-Twin Peaks
Perhaps I didn't search the forum hard enough for this issue, so my apologies if that's the case. But anyway…

I've noticed an issue when I search for music in the Music app. When i search for a specific song, whether already on my phone or on iTunes Match, it'll bring up a list of albums and then a list of songs. If I tap on the song itself in the list, the song won't play; it will be highlighted in the list, but that's all. If I tap the album, it goes to a song listing, and then I can play/download it from there.

Has anyone else run into this in this beta?

make sure you report the bug...

https://bugreport.apple.com

drewfus

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 3, 2006
Evanston, IL
Yep, already done! Just want to see if there was anyone else out there who had noticed this. Initially I thought I had messed up or missed a setting dealing with music and cellular usage somewhere after I installed the beta, then I realized that it was happening on wifi too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.