Music will not sync

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by shigatashway, Jun 10, 2013.

1. shigatashway macrumors member

Noticing that my music library will not sync. The only music listed in the music app are songs purchased through iTunes, although I'm more inclined to believe that even those are only showing up due to iTunes in the cloud rather than my laptop putting them on. Anyone else noticing this bug? Find a workaround?

Using an At&t iPhone 5.

2. duelingdragons macrumors 65816

I'm having all sorts of issues with music not transferring, so I don't think its just you.

3. shigatashway thread starter macrumors member

Syncs never fully finish when I have music set to sync. It will endlessly say that it is "canceling sync" at the end. Also, it took about 4 consecutive syncs to get my iPhoto library to sync all of the photos, it did them in batches of about 150 or so.

4. shigatashway thread starter macrumors member

For the sake of discussion: if I opt to restore from an iPhone backup the music will sync, it's only when I restore the phone completely - even go the "erase all content and settings" option from an iOS 7 install that iTunes refuses to sync music for me. Which, as a purest, i'd rather not do from a backup that was jb'd

5. DeezWun macrumors newbie

I cannot put any music in my phone (unlocked iPhone 5 running on AT&T) I've tired everything possible. Manually, auto sync, everything and there's no way. It says "determine tracks" and in a sec it goes to last step which is "waiting on changes, ect..." And stays there for a while. Very annoying