Music Won't Sync On My iPhone 6s Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nycxaxez, Sep 29, 2015.

1. nycxaxez macrumors member

I seem to be having an issue with syncing my purchased music from iTunes to my new iPhone 6s Plus. With each new iPhone I've gotten in the past, the iTunes music I've bought has automatically downloaded to my new device as part of the set up process. However, this time, when I go to the my music section of the Music app, none of my music shows up, even though I set up the iPhone four days ago. That area is blank, saying I should find my favorites in iTunes and come back there to listen to them.

image.png

When I go to the purchased section of the iTunes app, it shows me all the music I own, with the "download from cloud" icon next to each one. If I try and download one of them from the cloud, it gives me an error saying, "Unable to download song. _________ could not be downloaded at this time." It's been giving me that error every time.

image.png

Does anyone have any idea what could be happening here? Even though I don't listen to my music as often as I used to, I'm just concerned this could be part of a larger problem the software on my iPhone could be having.

If you have any suggestions or ideas on what's going on, I'd love to hear it! Thanks!

2. cwosigns macrumors 65816

Did you get this resolved? I have a friend with this exact same issue.

3. Moi Ici, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2015

Moi Ici macrumors regular

Did you check to see if you have allowed music download over cellular?
    Settings
    Music
    Usr cellular data