Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

flavouringlife

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 24, 2010
Australia
1. 5 Apps that are highly recommended to risk for jailbreak(*link deleted)
2. “Backgrounder”, multitasking capability. Need to enable individual app desire to run in background. While the app open, press and hold down home button.

3. “MyWi” (US$19.99) share unlimited 3G data plan over others wi-fi enable device.

4. “3G Unrestrictor”, trick OS thinking you connect to wi-fi even you are on 3G. Benefit for app only work over wi-fi like Skype, getting around app restriction like download limit 20MB in iTunes and app store, lower quality YouTube streaming in 3G.

5. “FullForce’, elegant way to display distorted pixel-doubled look of iphone-only apps. Need to enable each app in main setting.

6. “Winterboard”, customize lock screen, icon, text, system sounds and more.

What do you recommend?

ngenerator

macrumors 68000
May 12, 2009
USG Ishimura
I recommend not spending $20 on MyWi (with Rock) and wait a few days. MuscleNerd said there's a $2 wifi tethering app coming out soon. Pocket the remaining $18 for more reasonable apps.

MikePA

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2008

That explains it. BigBoss was down earlier this morning.

EDIT: I quickly uninstalled FullForce. Tried to email a picture from the Photo application where it's supposed to open up a new email and attach the photo. Before the photo was attached, the Mail application crashed.I uninstalled, everything works fine now.

Zodiak

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2010
Gatineau, Qc, Canada
Cydia
Rock
SBSettings
Backgrounder
ProSwitcher HD
iFile
Winterboard
Iconoclasm
Safari Download Plugin
Safari Download Manager
dTunes (Plays video and Music)
MyWi (or alternate)
My3g (or alternate)
Cydelete
Frash
OpenSSH
SpringBack

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.