Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

skasol

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
Team, I deleted by mistake a lot of sources from my iphone, I like to know if anyone knows what are the "must have" sources that I should add again on my itouch.

Thanks in advance.

Robotouch

macrumors member
Feb 20, 2008
what i do is i add this source

ride4.org/shai.xml

then let it refresh and scroll to shai's apps under install,
open up that catergorie and install all sources,

then there you go, over a 100 sources

hope this helps

andybno1

Suspended
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK
a good little source aswell is http://sephone.h15.ru/ripdev.xml

this source contains version 1.1.1 of caterpillar which enables a whole load of new features for the touch including reflective dock for 1.1.3/4 and 5 icon dock.

if you install this turn wifi off straight after install then open the program tick what you require then click apply then restart.

once the device has rebooted DO NOT open the app again instead go to the settings menu and scroll down to the bottom and use the rip dev menu and set all the settings there and when done you need to go to the caterpillar menu with in the rip dev menu and then click on restart springboard to apply the changes.

would be advisable to use a program like poof to hide the icon so that you dont open it by accident and change the app from registered to expired trial.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.