Must Have!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by eftrix, Aug 5, 2008.

1. eftrix macrumors member

:apple:Hi i must know can you sync your calendar from windows mail in vista to the ipod touch seen as windows mail used to be known as outlook, please help!!:apple:

2. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

Incorrect.

The Vista Calendar/Mail application is an update to Outlook Express, not Outlook. There are several ways to sync, a simple Search of the forums will net you a result.

TEG

3. eftrix thread starter macrumors member

:apple:ok tanx but do you know what the options for syncing calanders are, like can you snyc from any of the following, windows mail, windows calander, microsoft works calendar?(you see all i really need is a program apart from outlook that will sync the contacts to the ipod touch!!!:apple:

4. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

You need to sync *contacts*? Yes, iTunes will sync contacts to the Touch from Windows Contacts. But why did you ask about the calendar, if all you wanted was to sync contacts? As far as I know, the calendar and contacts have nothing to do with each other...

5. eftrix thread starter macrumors member

:apple:sorry i meant to say that i wanted to sync the calanders

ANY SUGGESTIONS:apple:

6. eftrix thread starter macrumors member

:apple:

7. dasikes macrumors 6502a

dasikes

eftrix - multiple and repeat posts is against forum rules. Unless you want to get modded, you really need to calm down.

And, respectfully - change the font color, please. :) It's kinda annoying to other users to use loud, colored font.

8. Silver-Fox macrumors 65816

Silver-Fox

Man that font is annoying and colour, and whats the deal with the :apple: logo after everything =/

just please search forums or google it