Must need apps perferably free.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jimbo23, Nov 3, 2009.

1. jimbo23 macrumors member

what are the best/must need apps? free if possible as i havnt jailbroken mine yet

2. pilotrtc macrumors regular

3. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

I have no clue why you make this statement?

Jailbreaking has nothing to do with being able to run/download paid apps. Unless your intent is to pirate(steal) paid apps after you jailbreak. And I ain't gunna help you do that.....

That would be helpful too. My "needs" are all met by paid apps, my daily use apps total (current prices): $25 or so. I use them daily, and even if i paid more for some and less for others, the tasks they do for me are worth it.

BUT, i'm pretty sure that they aren't going to be worth it for you! LOL!!

So my list is: Trip Cubby, Pocket Informant, Illness Tracker, Pocket Weather World, Notebooks, Gas Cubby and a few others.

Which you notice aren't my "entertainment" apps. Of which i'm not counting how much those cost ;)

4. jimbo23 thread starter macrumors member

5. Fe1 macrumors regular

Jim, you are giving people little info to go on to help you with your "must-needs". What are your specific wants? Games (what kind), Productivity, Sports, what?

I always peruse the Top Paid (in your case, Top Free) apps in every part of the App Store. That usually tells me what is popular.

E.G.:

App Store --> Games --> Card --> (Right-hand corner) Top Free --> 1-100 free apps.

6. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

Top frees are usually just lite versions of the full versions...so free apps is a good starter.